ABOUT OUR FABRICS
COTTON & LINEN FLANNEL
This fabric brings us the best of - not 2 but 3 - Worlds: organic cotton flannel for a warmer feeling; linen for a more breathable fabric; and one of the most classic and fich checked design we know.
Often upd as a classic dine-out shirt or overshirt, the truth is it can also be used as pyjamas.
A perfect one, we'd say.
WHERE OUR FABRICS ARE MADE
We believe that being sustainable requires having a transparent supply chain and knowing in detail the whole story behind our staples along their production process.
So we map our chain and share it with everyone as a commitment to improving the conditions and contributing to a better way of doing fashion.
MAKE IT LAST LONGER
We chose our materials carefully in order to have the lowest environmental and social impact & the best product for you to use.
However, it is equally important to make the right after-care decisions in order to extend the life of your product and keep its quality over time
MAKE IT LAST LONGER - TIP 1
TAKING CARE OF COTTON & LINEN FLANNEL
- Wash with cold or lukewarm water and in low cycles to prevent deep wrinkles and pilling of the fabric.
- Give the garment a good shake after wash and a light pull in the sleeves, plackets and side seams after wash to remove creases and avoid ironing.
- Air Dry: hang in a rack and avoid direct sun exposure, use a hanger in order to reduce wrinkles and avoid ironing.
- In case you need to iron, we recommend steaming instead of ironing.
- Spray the shirt with water before ironing to make it easier to remove creases.
- Use a gentle brush to remove any excess pilling.
MAKE IT LAST LONGER - TIP 2
In our Care Guide we share how to wash, dry and care your garments in the best way to make it last longer
OUR COTTON & LINEN FLANNEL GARMENTS
Check our products made with Cotton & Linen Flannel
AND SPECIAL PROJECTS AND RECEIVE 10% OF YOUR FIRST ORDER