ISTO. is looking for a Store Manager profile to work full-time with us in Lisbon.
Join an interesting and motivated team and know more below:
Focus: Clients, clients, clients! It’s all about clients’ satisfaction.
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for all things related to the store operation, from a high level service to an accurate and optimal level of stock organization. You will also guarantee each month target are aligned with the brand – and, of course, met.
You will be…
- Managing the day-to-day store operation
- Managing stock selection and inventory in-store to ensure optimal levels of stock & daily reporting
- Responsible for all the returns process guaranteeing a smooth process and happy clients
- Responsible for keeping the store beautiful and clean as it should always be
- Sharing with our customers what ISTO. stands for: a slow-fashion movement
- Should be fluent in Portuguese & English
- Min 3 years of fashion retail environment
- Should be detail-oriented, always making sure that the display of your store is the best-in-class
- Understand the complexity of inventory management in-store
- Believe in sustainable & local production and for you less is more
ISTO. was founded by three men who, maybe like yourself, enjoy dressing well but have grown weary of the fashion establishment. When it comes to clothing, we enjoy all types
of brands, sizes, shapes and colors. We do not enjoy the growing disparity between quality and price. We’re tired of how seasonality drives irrational purchase behavior and
promotion cycles. We hate the avalanche of digital marketing. And we hate all the frustration that comes along with it. We want to make better products and forge a different relationship with consumers.
If you believe you're the right fit for this position, please send us an email along with your CV and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know more about us, what we do and what we stand for
RAMBLINGS ON LIFE AND RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER