Below you can find open positions to join the ISTO. team. If you're not the right fit for these but still would like to apply, don't be a stranger. Send us an email along with your CV and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks in advance!
Marketing Manager (Lisbon | MARKETING)
ISTO. wants to hire a Marketing Manager to play a critical role as part of the Leadership team and to continuously strategize together with a brand-centric founding team and creative agency. The role will be responsible for the continued elevation of the brand across all communications touch points, whilst ensuring digital is prioritised. The successful candidate should understand our vision, mission and core values.
This role is based in Lisbon, Portugal (hybrid M.O.).
Focus: marketing & comms plan, social media and campaigns
• Lead relationship w/ creative agency for communication development: i) social media content & ads, ii) website content, iii) PR events, iv) potential partnerships
• Lead annual communication plan development and execution
• Single Point of Contact between eCommerce and Creative agency
• Analyze portfolio sales dynamics, recommend possible new products and be involved in portfolio evolution
• Reporting to Managing Director
• Curious about the fashion world
• Ability to work in startup environment
• Drive to make things happen, cut through ambiguous & unclear information
• Challenge status quo and way things are done, inside the company and in fashion industry
• Ability to standardize information & processes that improve efficiency and ways of working
• Collaborate w/ Finance for business reporting
Reach out if you have:
• Business or Marketing degree
• Up to 3 years of experience in marketing, preferably in multinational companies
• Sufficient understanding of digital landscape, platforms, ads
• CRM & E-Mail Marketing knowledge is a plus
• Fluent in English, good level of Portuguese
Send us an application with the subject line "Marketing Manager Application" at email@example.com