Below you can find open positions to join the ISTO. team. If you're not the right fit for these but still would like to apply, don't be a stranger. Send us an email along with your CV and/or cover letter to email@example.com. Thanks in advance!
Digital Marketing Executive (HQ | MARKETING)
ISTO. wants to hire a Digital Marketing Executive that understands our vision, mission and core values, and can help us find ways to accelerate growth in digital environments. The ideal candidate will be able to combine creative and analytical skills which, combined with a passion about digital advertising, will help us introduce more people to our collection.
This role is based out of Lisbon, Portugal.
The role will be that of a creative thinker who is able to strategize together with a brand-centric marketing team and is proficient at executing the digital marketing side of things, namely by: developing campaigns for product launches, key marketing initiatives and always-on efforts; optimize engagement across sales funnel; increasing quantity and quality of brand touchpoints across digital, optimize media spend to help build core audiences, deliver on established KPIs, and, las but not least, by being a nice person.
Day-to-day focus: Awareness, Acquisition and Conversion
• Create and optimize digital marketing flow both for tactical campaigns and evergreen efforts
• Refine campaign performance by relentlessly optimizing elements such as ad format, imagery, audiences and bidding
• Be ahead of the curve when it comes to targeting capabilities, content trends and platform opportunities
• Play central role in building brand digital media plans in support of initiatives surrounding key product launches and category campaigns
• Partner closely with creative team to help drive optimized results through brand content
Reach out if you have:
• Minimum 2 years professional experience including at least 2 years personally managing performance marketing channels for an e-commerce brand(s)
• Advanced working knowledge of stuff like Ads Manager, AdWords/YouTube, GDN, Outbrain, etc.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical mindset and an ability to share that with others around you
• Knowledge of digital advertising landscape and emerging trends
Send us an application with the subject line "Digital Marketing Executive Application" at firstname.lastname@example.org