ABOUT OUR FABRICS
A true essential on every wardrobe for being simple, comfortable, durable, and, well, 100% (organic) cotton, the Chino fabric was developed in the 19th century for British and French military uniforms.
Also known as "khaki's", our Chino Cloth is weaved in Portugal with a mid-to-high weight (340 g/sqm).
WHERE OUR FABRICS ARE MADE
We believe that being sustainable requires having a transparent supply chain and knowing in detail the whole story behind our staples along their production process.
So we map our chain and share it with everyone as a commitment to improving the conditions and contributing to a better way of doing fashion.
HOW MUCH THIS FABRIC COST US
We believe in making luxury quality for as many as we can, although a lot has changed since we first started this business, so here's an overview of the price evolution for our Chinos cloth.
MAKE IT LAST LONGER
We chose our materials carefully in order to have the lowest environmental and social impact & the best product for you to use.
However, it is equally important to make the right after-care decisions in order to extend the life of your product and keep its quality over time
MAKE IT LAST LONGER - TIP 1
TAKING CARE OF CHINOS CLOTH GARMENTS
- Preferably wash by hand, using cold or lukewarm water. Treat any stains before washing the full piece.
- If wrinkles occur on the fabric, we recommend steaming it as it is gentler to the fabric fibers and helps the fabric to maintain its natural look. Make sure to hold the steamer 1-2 inches from the surface and in constant motion to get the best result.
- Air dry in the inside out, preferably with lower direct exposure to the sun.
- Before washing it, take a moment to reflect if you can skip it and just air dry it.
- Use a gentle brush to take out any dirt or dust.
OUR CHINOS CLOTH GARMENTS
RAMBLINGS ON LIFE AND RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER