ABOUT OUR FABRICS
Corduroy is a fabric with evenly spaced vertical rows of soft piles. These rows are arranged in a distinct pattern called a “cord” or a “wale.”
Made from a soft organic cotton corduroy, this mid-weight fabric is designed to be worn all year long.
We've decided to use it on our Corduroy Work Jacket and Pleated Corduroy Trousers as we believe this style can be a true companion for any occasion.
WHERE OUR FABRICS ARE MADE
We believe that being sustainable requires having a transparent supply chain and knowing in detail the whole story behind our staples along their production process.
So we map our chain and share it with everyone as a commitment to improving the conditions and contributing to a better way of doing fashion.
MAKE IT LAST LONGER
We chose our materials carefully in order to have the lowest environmental and social impact & the best product for you to use.
However, it is equally important to make the right after-care decisions in order to extend the life of your product and keep its quality over time
MAKE IT LAST LONGER - TIP 1
TAKING CARE OF CORDUROY GARMENTS
- Preferably wash by hand, using cold or lukewarm water. Treat any stains before washing the full piece.
- Remove from the washing machine as soon as the programme finishes to avoid creasing.
- Air dry in the inside out, preferably with lower direct exposure to the sun.
- Before washing it, take a moment to reflect if you can skip it and just air dry it.
- Use a gentle brush to take out any dirt or dust.
OUR CORDUROY GARMENTS
AND SPECIAL PROJECTS AND RECEIVE 10% OF YOUR FIRST ORDER