ABOUT OUR FABRICS
Soft. Cozy. Warm. Fancy. Preppy.
This 100% Portuguese grey melange flannel is made with a high percentage of organic cotton and a smaller one of cashmere - specifically to allow a light flannel like this to be warmer without being very dense.
A sophisticated blend that makes this fabric a wardrobe staple ideal for every autumn and winter.
WHERE OUR FABRICS ARE MADE
We believe that being sustainable requires having a transparent supply chain and knowing in detail the whole story behind our staples along their production process.
So we map our chain and share it with everyone as a commitment to improving the conditions and contributing to a better way of doing fashion.
MAKE IT LAST LONGER
We chose our materials carefully in order to have the lowest environmental and social impact & the best product for you to use.
However, it is equally important to make the right after-care decisions in order to extend the life of your product and keep its quality over time
MAKE IT LAST LONGER - TIP 1
TAKING CARE OF COTTON CASHMERE GARMENTS
- Wash with cold or lukewarm water and in low cycles to prevent deep wrinkles and pilling of the fabric.
- Give the garment a good shake after wash and a light pull in the sleeves, plackets and side seams after wash to remove creases and avoid ironing.
- Air Dry: hang in a rack and avoid direct sun exposure, use a hanger in order to reduce wrinkles and avoid ironing.
- In case you need to iron, we recommend steaming instead of ironing.
- Spray the shirt with water before ironing to make it easier to remove creases.
- Use a gentle brush to remove any excess pilling.
OUR COTTON CASHMERE GARMENTS
AND SPECIAL PROJECTS AND RECEIVE 10% OF YOUR FIRST ORDER