ABOUT OUR FABRICS
Famous for being used in Universities like Oxford or Cambridge in the 19th century.
The Oxford Cloth is also famous for its basketweave structure made by weaving multiple yarns together and passing them over one another in vertical and horizontal directions.
Heavy 175 g/sqm oxford cloth that manages to feel light and breathable when worn
WHERE OUR FABRICS ARE MADE
We believe that being sustainable requires having a transparent supply chain and knowing in detail the whole story behind our staples along their production process.
So we map our chain and share it with everyone as a commitment to improving the conditions and contributing to a better way of doing fashion.
MAKE IT LAST LONGER
We chose our materials carefully in order to have the lowest environmental and social impact & the best product for you to use.
However, it is equally important to make the right after-care decisions in order to extend the life of your product and keep its quality over time
MAKE IT LAST LONGER - TIP 1
TAKING CARE OF OXFORD CLOTH GARMENTS
- Wash with cold or lukewarm water and in low cycles to prevent deep wrinkles and pilling of the fabric.
- Give the garment a good shake after wash and a light pull in the sleeves, plackets and side seams after wash to remove creases and avoid ironing.
- Air Dry: hang in a rack and avoid direct sun exposure, use a hanger in order to reduce wrinkles and avoid ironing.
- In case you need to iron, we recommend steaming instead of ironing.
- Spray the shirt with water before ironing to make it easier to remove creases.
- Use a gentle brush to remove any excess pilling
OUR OXFORD CLOTH GARMENTS
AND SPECIAL PROJECTS AND RECEIVE 10% OF YOUR FIRST ORDER