ABOUT OUR FABRICS
Regenerative cotton helps improve soil health, restore natural ecosystems, safeguard biodiversity, and keep more CO2 below the ground - all factors that contribute to a reduced environmental footprint. Healthier soil can hold more carbon dioxide as well as water, the latter of which lessens runoff of chemical-containing water.
Our Denim Shirt is certified by the regenagri® Content Standard, a voluntary standard that provides a chain of custody certification for materials originating from farms certified according to the regenagri® standard. Final fabrics must contain at least 50% regeneratively grown fabrics.
WHERE OUR FABRICS ARE MADE
We believe that being sustainable requires having a transparent supply chain and knowing in detail the whole story behind our staples along their production process.
So we map our chain and share it with everyone as a commitment to improving the conditions and contributing to a better way of doing fashion.
MAKE IT LAST LONGER
We chose our materials carefully in order to have the lowest environmental and social impact & the best product for you to use.
However, it is equally important to make the right after-care decisions in order to extend the life of your product and keep its quality over time
MAKE IT LAST LONGER - TIP 1
TAKING CARE OF REGENERATIVE COTTON GARMENTS
- Wash with cold or lukewarm water and in low cycles to prevent deep wrinkles and pilling of the fabric.
- Give the garment a good shake after wash and a light pull in the sleeves, plackets and side seams after wash to remove creases and avoid ironing.
- Air Dry: hang in a rack and avoid direct sun exposure, use a hanger in order to reduce wrinkles and avoid ironing.
- In case you need to iron, we recommend steaming instead of ironing.
- Spray the shirt with water before ironing to make it easier to remove creases.
- Use a gentle brush to remove any excess pilling
Crafted from 100% regenerative cotton (Regenagri® Certified), this Denim Shirt goes beyond our commitment to designing elevated essentials - it's a commitment to a greener future.
AND SPECIAL PROJECTS AND RECEIVE 10% OF YOUR FIRST ORDER