ABOUT OUR FABRICS
Corduroy is a fabric with evenly spaced vertical rows of soft piles. These rows are arranged in a distinct pattern called a “cord” or a “wale.”
Made from a soft yet substantial 14-wale organic cotton corduroy, this mid-weight fabric is designed to be worn all year long.
We've decided to use it on our Corduroy Shorts as we believe this style can a true companion for any occasion: summer beach, spring party, or out for an autumn run.
WHERE OUR FABRICS ARE MADE
We believe that being sustainable requires having a transparent supply chain and knowing in detail the whole story behind our staples along their production process.
So we map our chain and share it with everyone as a commitment to improving the conditions and contributing to a better way of doing fashion.
MAKE IT LAST LONGER
We chose our materials carefully in order to have the lowest environmental and social impact & the best product for you to use.
However, it is equally important to make the right after-care decisions in order to extend the life of your product and keep its quality over time
MAKE IT LAST LONGER - TIP 1
TAKING CARE OF BABY CORDUROY GARMENTS
- Preferably wash by hand, using cold or lukewarm water. Treat any stains before washing the full piece.
- Remove from the washing machine as soon as the programme finishes to avoid creasing.
- Air dry in the inside out, preferably with lower direct exposure to the sun.
- Before washing it, take a moment to reflect if you can skip it and just air dry it.
- Use a gentle brush to take out any dirt or dust.
OUR BABY CORDUROY GARMENTS
AND SPECIAL PROJECTS AND RECEIVE 10% OF YOUR FIRST ORDER